Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Thursday, July 28, 2011

BIKINI - T R A C K

Thank god for the local high school track.  For whatever reason it's the one exercise oriented thing that I can actually motivate myself to do.  Four times around is 1 mile.  I can do more - 5, 6 , 7, 8 times around seems pretty easy.  And when I am all done doing my laps I flop myself down on the fake grass and do 100 stomach crunches.  Bam!  I am done, in the car and on my way home.  Click on my Facebook badge and check out my trainer.  He's a tough one but super cute.

xxoo,
Windsor

2 comments:

  1. my only claim to working out these days is cooking, cleaning, walking and brushing the dog. my right side guns came back because Zombie-Slayer sheds like a geriatric tree. =P

    wish i had a track near me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! WTG Windsor, you know me and Im all about finding your exercise groove. Everyone has one, it just takes some motivation to find what makes ya tick! or shall I say sweat!

    Try doing some planks! Plank position, bring your knee to your chest, alternating legs. That will kick your butt - try doing that for 1 minute straight.

    Work it girl! You already are going to be the hottest model of your own bikini line.. you know this!

    ReplyDelete