Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EAT - T A C O ' S

After a long day at the beach who wouldn't want taco's?  I am totally in love with My Brother's Chicken Taco recipe that I found on Pioneer Woman website (love you Ree).  I drive as fast but as carefully as I can back up Highway 1 to my little local market before it closes, pick up the basic ingredients for this dish, shake the sand off of me at the front door, crack open a beer and let the taco frying begin.  Chicken prepped, veggies chopped and POW chicken taco's for all.  Love Love Love.

P.S.  I added avocado and La Victoria to my taco's.

xxoo,


Windsor

2 comments:

  1. This recipe looks so yummy! I love tacos and can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    XoXo,


    Dazzlingly Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this recipe! Something new, and it sounds tasty. I usually do shredded chicken, and simmer in green enchilada sauce. I am going to try this, THIS WEEK!

    ReplyDelete