Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Friday, July 22, 2011

LOVE - M O R N I N G S


Morning light streaming in through the redwood trees, just brewed french roast coffee in my favorite pink cup. Birds chirping as the warm morning sun sets the room a glow.  The first sip is always the best.  This is what I look forward to each and every morning.  I get a couple more sips in before my sweet little boy sleepily walks into the room looking for morning  kisses and hugs.  Mornings, I love them.

5 comments:

  1. This post is so adorable! I usually get up but am not actually awake for another hour hahaha! And i'm totally going for the rocker - beach girl look kinda like billabongs style! Idk it's just time for a change :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so basically i just found your blog and i love it. this is a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!;)

    gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the good ole summers... fresh brewed coffee out on the balcony at the Tahoe house. Oh man I miss those mornings.

    ReplyDelete