Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BIKINI - S K I N N Y G I R L

Most bikini girls want to be skinny girls and if your sipping cocktails by the pool the calories are gonna add up.  I've been eyeing Skinny Girl Margarita at the super market for some time now, but not sure if I want to waste $15 bucks on what might be a novelty.  Then a friend of mine of who openly admits that she is a "drinker" and loves tequila told me that she loves Skinny Girl Margarita's.  That's all I needed to hear.  Off I was to the supermarket to buy me a bottle. So there I am at the store looking up and down the shelves for Skinny Girl and I can't find it.  I say to myself out loud "where is that Skinny Girl?"  All of a sudden from the back of my shopping cart my brilliant little boy says, "there it is Mommy" and points to a display stand of Skinny Girl Margarita's - right in front of me, of course.  I say, "how do you know that's Skinny Girl?  You don't know how to read." He says, "because there is a picture of a skinny girl on the bottle."  Now that's some good branding.  So, not only has Bethenny Frankel of Bethenny Ever After fame brilliantly branded her product, proved that she is a amazing business woman and can play with the big boys,  she makes a hell of a great (low cal) margarita.

P.S.  I am not getting paid to write this or promote Skinny Girl or Bethenny Frankel.  I just love it!

xxoo,

Windsor

3 comments:

  1. I find most of the hard liquors are nearly calorie-free (or they're so fiery your body would burn them off by putting your kidneys to work), so my drink of choice indoors after the sun goes down is a Scotch, neat, and outside during the day an extra dry extra olive (have to pack in the veggies when you can) martini. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! I will have to give this a try for the weekend.

    Xoxo

    Lauren
    http://dazzlinglydecadent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete