Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Monday, July 25, 2011

BIKINI - P A R T Y

I am busily working on my Summer 2011 Bikini Couture Collection as we speak. Fabric is being printed, seamstress' are busily sewing and not only am I working on new designs to squeeze in, I am also planning a pre view  party!   Basically cocktails and bikini's (no you don't have to wear a bikini to the party) very chill. All of this plus, work, 2 kids, hubby etc.  Cra- cra I say!.  The guest list has been made, menu decided and I am going full out Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic for my party look.  Lots of white, pops of color, big fat roses, peonies, gardenia's and of course tons of bikini's. But the key is to keep everything simple and stress free - It's a party after all.  Save the date - Saturday, September 10, 2011 y'all better be there.

xxoo,


Windsor

1 comment:

  1. :( I AM SO BUMMED that I cannot be there. I really wish I could have driven up. The party will amazing, I already know that!

    I will stay tuned for all the updates to follow the launch. And even further forward.. I cant wait to SHOP ! :)

    ReplyDelete