Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LOVE - C A M E R A

"You give us those nice bright colors , you give us the greens of summers, makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah! I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph so Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away "  Paul Simon
     Well my mama didn't  take away my Kodachrome she's actually responsible for giving me all of my camera's from my first to my current Nikon.  She's my biggest fan.  But the sad news is that my Nikon D-80, my baby that I never ever leave home without is sick. I had to take her to the camera doctor and they had to send her to the Nikon hospital.  Boo hoo!  feel like my arm is missing or that I've left my kid on the bus, naked is what I feel.   Tomorrow I find out what her prognosis is and how much it will cost to fix her.  I am hoping it's just a simple computer chip and she'll be better than new.  Fingers crossed.  


xxoo,


Windsor


No comments:

Post a Comment