Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Monday, May 30, 2011

LOVE - C H I N A R A I N

Again I digress to my first job as a receptionist at the local tanning salon.  This is where I fell in love with China Rain.  China Rain is a perfume oil that is fresh, clean, green, floral and has a hint of musk.  Over the years I have tried many different perfumes, Calyx, Diorissimo, Lauren by Ralph Lauren but none have enchanted me the way China Rain has.  So for the past 20 years I have been buying China Rain from the originator's of this scent -  Body Time.  Body Time is a family owned Bay Area shop that has been in business since 1970. I am lucky enough to have a store close by, if you are not you can always check them out at http://www.bodytime.com.   I am in good company with my obsession for China Rain, rumor has it that it is Pamela Anderson's signature scent as well.

1 comment:

  1. Mm sounds amazing! Nothing is better than a perfect scent - and although the market is huge - it is hard to find just the right scents.

    My die for scent is Kenzo Amour :) mmm!

    I may have to try this China Rain!

    ReplyDelete