Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Friday, May 20, 2011

EAT - C H I L I D O G S

Yes, I know what's in a hot dog and and if you don't like it that is your choice but please don't go into the specific "parts" as I am enjoying one.  And every now and then I like to have a hot dog with a little chili and  cheese.  Reminds me of middle school and going to Der Wiener Schnitzels for lunch.  They had the best chili cheese dogs, you could buy like 4 for 2 bucks.  Quality for sure. Anyways, I use all beef hot dogs, place a piece of American cheese on the inside of the bun, hot dog next, chili on top of dog,  -  microwave for 50 seconds or until cheese is melted and chili is hot.  Close your eyes, take a bite and enjoy the cheesy chilliness of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Nothing like a good chili cheese dog! That is one of my favorite little splurges!

    ReplyDelete