Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Sunday, May 29, 2011

EAT - L O N G I S L A N D

When you're 21 years old it's mandatory that you drink Long Island Ice Tea's.  They get you wasted  and at 21 you can bounce back from that nasty hang over relatively quick. The more you drink the better they taste, right?  Flash forward 20 years and I just revisited this classic cocktail. I got a buzz just from smelling it and seriously I had to pinch my nose closed as I took a sip....bad memories of 80's dance clubs, strobe lights and hugging the toilet. I am not necessarily saying that you have to be on the younger side to enjoy this drink, I am just saying don't chug it, sip it and stop at one.  It will definitely get your party on.

Long Island Ice Tea Recipe

3 comments:

  1. Yum! My husband .. ex-bartender makes a great Long Island - which is why I have had only one in almost 10 years. That thing knocked me on my butt. Sure is tasty. Isnt there a Long Island EXTRA called ADIOS MF? - Putting in a text to my hubby now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes its a BLUE Long Island, also known as Adios Mother F****. :-X It contains: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Blue Curacao, Sweet 'n Sour and Sprite. Yikes! Im spinning just talking about it ;)

    ReplyDelete