Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BIKINI - G R O O M I N G

It's a given right?  Jungles, kelp forest and large bushes are just not acceptable at the beach - and I am not talking about landscape or ocean life.  Ladies, we all know how important it is to keep everything under control "down there" especially if we're  going to be pool or ocean side.  Summer is coming and now would be the  time to make an appointment at your local salon or to get into the habit of trimming your "bits" in the shower.  And now that I think about it, the same goes for guys. A little "manscaping" would make any day at the beach a little easier on the eyes.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! This blog made my day, nothing worse than a woman flaunting a cute bikini with side burns going down her legs (omg did I just say that?)

    If you are going to rock a cute suit - then dont distract people with unwanted "landscape" :)

    P.S. SO excited for bikini season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even know the stories I can tell about people I know who have major landscaping issues! Most def not sexy!

    ReplyDelete