Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EAT - A N G E L F O O D

The name says it all 'angel food' - food of angels, heavenly, ray of light.  I seriously could go on and on about how pure and amazing this moist spongey almond/vanilla cake is.  I consider it one of my all time favorites.  A dollop of fresh whip cream or a splash of berries takes this cake to a higher level of good - saint like.  But the one thing that this cake is not is sinful.  Less than 100 calories per piece and barely any fat you can eat it with a devil may care attitude.  And if you're feeling super lazy and don't want to make it from 'scratch' just go buy a cake mix it still taste super amazing.

Angel Food Cake Recipe
Very Berry Topping Recipe

xxoo,
Windsor

4 comments:

  1. Oh, when I see this picture I´m so hungry!:) Great blog. I follow You ;)

    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for your comment! So nice from you that you have translated your comment into German :) So cute! I promise I will visit your blog for every post :) You´re so nice!

    San from
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo San -
    Sie sind die besten!
    Haben ein tolles Wochenende.

    xxoo,
    Windsor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ANGEL FOOD .. It is beyond delicious. I can eat it plain, with fruit, with fruit & whip. I even order Angel Food frozen yogurt whenever its available. The taste is amazing.. I particular like the texture of the cake :P Yum!

    I think I may treat myself with a nice summer dessert of fruit and angel food!

    ReplyDelete