Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EAT - G U A C A M O L E

Who doesn't love guacamole?  Well, my Sister - in law for one.  If it's green and squishy she will not eat it.  My boy's hate avocado's even though I know for a fact that they have never ever ever tried one before.  Then there are the people who love love love guacamole, my Nephew Cameron can't get enough, my friend Maria only will eat the best guacamole made with hand picked organic avocado's, lovingly prepared table side and the spicier the better - and when I say "spicier" I mean mouth burning bring the fire hose spice - you know she almost killed me once with tasting her special hot sauce (but that's another story).  So if you are not a fan of guacamole, I am sorry today's post is not for you and I'll write about something you like next time.  But if you are a major lover of ripe bright green avocado's, red ripe tomato's, Serrano chilies, fresh lime juice and a little cracked black pepper this is for you!

Recipe:
Guacamole

xxoo,
Windsor

1 comment:

  1. i associate whole avocados with hanging out with my grandfather when he was living with us in SF. he would come out with me and grandma or go out himself and come home with *5 lb* of fresh avocados (this was back in the mid-90s when they didn't cost their weight in gold yet), then we'd slice them lengthwise and dig in with spoons.

    i also love to pulverize them in milk, add some simple syrup and you have avocado milk that's as creamy as a milk shake but not as fattening. =D

    ReplyDelete