Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BIKINI - P A C K I N G

I love getting ready for a trip and I love packing my bags.  My method is thoughtful, stylish and well orchestrated - every wardrobe situation is accounted for.  I plan on changing my clothes 3 - 4 times a day and that does not include my 'swim wardrobe'.  The more swim suits the better.  Morning swim, after lunch tanning, sunset volleyball tournament all command a different suit and style.  I also love to mix and match my suits. Printed ruffled bottom with solid triangle top, metallic gold t - back triangle top with a hunter green boy short bottom.  Oh, the possibilities are endless, stylish and unique - like me (ha ha ha)!

xxoo,
Windsor

1 comment:

  1. Very Kawaii ;)

    When going anywhere on vacation, you must prepare to stylish at any possibility that could occur on your trip! And boy am I glad to hear Im not the only one that brings a multitude of swimsuits on a single vacation. You have to prepare for any mood or vibe! Ahhh how I cant wait to have a Windsor designed suit in my collection! I already know it WILL BE my favorite!

    ReplyDelete