Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LOVE - M A I T A I

Not being much of a rum drinker Mai Tai's have never really been on my drink list.  But all of that has changed.  Last weekend I had a photo shoot with Beyond Wonderful and Mai Tai's were on the list to be "shot."  First I mix the drink, style the drink, shoot the drink then I get to drink the drink!  All I have to say is yum yum rum rum in my tum tum!  This is probably one of the best drinks I have ever had.  I will be mixing buckets of this freakin' amazing concoction of rum all summer long.  Okole maluna!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome photo shoot! I don't drink, but photography & drinking makes for a good time i'm sure.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mai tai--reminds me of Hawaii--and Trader Vic's.

    ReplyDelete