Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Saturday, June 4, 2011

EAT - W A T E R M E L O N

I know that I have a love hate relationship with watermelon.  I like it's taste as long as it's not too sweet, I don't like it's seeds and I don't like it's juice dribbling down my chin making me a sticky mess.  I am also weird about food combinations.  Watermelon, feta, olives, red onions and mint don't jive in my head as being a tasty combination.  But what does my head know, huh?  It's all about the mouth and taste buds and this salad taste FANTASTIC.  Ice cold watermelon deliciousness with the sweet bite of red onion, brininess of the olives, oh so creamy feta and fresh mint.  This salad is the perfect cool for a hellacious summer day.
Watermelon Salad Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment