Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten Pounds Lighter

That is how I feel right now. I haven't lost any weight but mentally I am in the right state of mind for change. I have spent the last seventeen years living on pure adrenaline - not the kind that you get from bungee jumping or cliff diving, but the kind you get from a high stress job where NO is not an option and everything was due yesterday. I have been detoxing from this job since October and now with the new year, I am ready to move on and start my "new life".

Thursday, January 6Th is my official start date. I will be bringing my love of food, lifestyle and lots and lots of bikini's to each and everyone of you. It's going to be an awesome year.

XXOO,

Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment