Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Berry goodness


For me eating healthy does not have to be boring and bland. You can take the simplest purest ingredients and make the most amazing and good for you food. I remember when I was in Paris, I had been out shopping and when I came back into the apartment I was hit with the most amazing aroma ever. My dad had just put a sandwich into the oven to heat up. It consisted of fresh baguette, ham and cheese....that was it. Nothing else. Three simple, pure non processed ingredients. That day changed my eating habits forever.
So, today I started my day with oatmeal... Oatmeal you say, oh how boring, not my oatmeal. I cooked up some multi-grain oatmeal, added fresh blackberries and raspberries, sprinkled with a little brown sugar and low fat milk. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment