Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L O V E - D I S C O V E R Y

So as you all know Eat Love Bikini is my new blog chronicling my new life as a bathing suit designer and living a better quality of life. I am trying to reach the masses with my blog so when my swimsuit line launches (soon) I'll have a strong following.  Recently I was contacted by CSN Stores who found my blog (yea!) and offered me a chance to write a review about some of their products!  Since I was not familiar with CSN Stores I checked them out and was nicely surprised.  I’ve been looking for   LCD TV Stands  and they have an awesome selection – some even have fireplaces built into them!   I already fell in love with about 10 things from their bed and bath section and can’t wait to get my hands on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment