Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BIKINI - N E W Y E A R

I might have mentioned this before or maybe not - September is my January.  This is the time of year that I make my "New Year resolutions" and reflect on life.  Usually it has to do with getting organized, working out and re decorating the house.  And as of today I am in that mode.  As far as New Year goals it goes a little something like this.

2011-2012 Goals
1.  Start Fashion Design School (September 29th)!
2.  Get super fit and I mean FIT
3.  Sell some bikinis

So I started my day with a bowl of Kashi Go lean instead of the hubby's usual egg's fried in bacon fat, bacon and home fries, organized my cabinets and signed up for a PR seminar.  Ah, it's going to be a good year!


xxoo,
Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment